Anyways, I sparked out for inspired20in20 , and made these in 3 hours tbh. Mostly cause I was trolling around for icons last night (okay, so maybe it was more like 2 am, w/e) and the newest ones I found, such as my hilarious default by macey are from year ago. D:
Faceover Text x2, Vibrant x3
Vibrant, Coloring with Light Textures x2, Darkness, Grunge
Blending, Black & White Vs. Color, Monochrome, Challenge, The Gift of Giving
Notes on the icons/rambles + links to orginals to help with context;
1. Wooster is my favorite British Spy. Sorry, Bond.
2. OKAY THIS JUST CALLS FOR DRAMATIC LIGHTING AND MUSIC AND YES.
3. not much to say here tbh.
4. Higgs is a badass. And yes, I know, that is like saying that Willow is an average witch, or that Starbuck is a decent viper pilot. BUT LOOKIT HIS HURTING ZOLA FOR WHAT HE DID TO
5. Okay so Gil is magnificent here. ♥♥ Lookit Wooster's face.
6. I crapped out on it, I know. But, hey, Agatha's face looks awesome.
7. The text say's "Prince of Stormhalten's Big Bet," in case you can't read it. I still like it tho.
9. Gil ♥ And those colors in the orginal, ugh, just asking for iconage. Favorite icon of the row, and the first own I made for the challenge
10. HIGGS AGAIN. Which brings me to a oh-so-serious question: In a fight, who would win, Higgs or Chuck Norris. My money is on Higgs.
11. More Gil. From the same arc as before, as you can see by the colors.
12. Favorite. Minon. Ever.
13. Mmm. I like the negative space here.
14. I love this one/Von Pinn. I think it might be my favorite of the batch, definatly for the thrid row.
15. I really don't like this tbh. /shrugs,
16. Agatha's really badass here. ♥
17. I don't like the black and white here. grumble
18. Is this Monchrome enough? Anyways, it ties with 20 for my favorite for the row.
19. It makes sense in context, I swear.
20. I SHIP IT SO HARD IT ACTUALLY HURTS SOMETIMES I DON'T THINK ITS HEALTHY
Comment, Credit, Enjoy.